Up North Lake Houses
Michigan Vacation Rentals
Start your family tradition today – by booking one of our wonderful lake houses. We’re located in Johannesburg, MI, which is very close to the city of Gaylord. Our central location makes for a perfect vacation destination, as we are just an hour drive to several great places to visit – such as Mackinac Island, Traverse City, and Petosky. In addition, Gaylord is known as the Golf Mecca of the mid-west. There are over 25 golf courses nearby for the golf enthusiast. Our properties are clean and meticulously maintained. Our lake houses are situated upon amazing lakes and are near ATV, snowmobiling, biking and hiking trails. Don’t wait. Make your reservations today!
- Low nightly rates
- Private settings
- Pet friendly
- Kid friendly
Why stay with Us
- Our properties are more affordable than you might think.
- Our lake houses are spacious and comfortable, while also offering privacy for guests.
- Our fully equipped kitchens allow you to prepare meals, saving money by not having to go out to eat. We also have BBQ grills if you’d prefer to cook outdoors.
- You don’t have to leave to find something to do. You can enjoy the lake, fish, canoe, or just relax by the campfire. Try to do that in a hotel room! We even provide the boat and canoes. In the winter time, you can ride your snowmobiles from the front door to the trail systems.
- You don’t have to go to bed when the kids do. With separate bedrooms, the kids can be put down for the evening, while the adults can continue on with evening activities.
- We have a washer and dryer in each of our lake houses, with detergent. This is an excellent on-site convenience for our guests.
- You don’t have to worry about hearing the guests next-door, through the walls.
- Your pet can vacation with you. Kennel fees are expensive, and most hotels won’t permit pets as guests.
- You have 24×7 access to the owner, with just a simple phone call. If an issue arrives during your stay, we’ll act quickly to ensure a quick remedy.
- You and your family can start a family tradition Up North, by staying at our lake houses!
Our lake houses. Perfect for your stay in Gaylord, MI
The Chalet On Lake Louise
This Gaylord vacation rental is an amazing place to spend a summer vacation with your family this year. Our low rates, and ability to accommodate several guests, make this the ideal place to stay for your next visit to northern Michigan. Enjoy relaxing evenings by the lake-side fire pit, and
Little Bear Lake House
This beautiful 3-bedroom / 2 bath home on Little Bear Lake offers excellent sandy beaches and spectacular lake views of turquoise water. You’ll be amazed at how clean and clear Little Bear Lake actually is. It’s definitely a hidden gem “Up North”, and your family will beg to come back
Little Bear Lake House “2″
This beautiful 3-bedroom / 2 bath home on Little Bear Lake offers excellent sandy beaches and spectacular lake views of turquoise water. You’ll be amazed at how clean and clear Little Bear Lake actually is. Come and stay in this magnificent lake house, that has multiple levels, for added
- All properties are lake front
- Professionally cleaned and maintained
- Rowboats and canoes provided with each property
- Washer & Dryer – Including detergent
- Linens Provided
- Fully equipped kitchens
- Satellite TV
What our Guests say about us
The Chalet was super clean and the property was well looked after and just as described. Booking the Chalet went smoothly and Steve responded promptly to all our questions.
This is a test!
We loved our vacation!,
The service at Hotel Dreamy was second to none and the facilities were extremely good. Thanks to you, our event was a big success and I would like to thank you very much for looking after us so well and for making all our guests feel at home. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff and all our requests were met very quickly and efficiently. Thank you so much for everything.
Anna White, Anna White
Once again – you and your teams did an exceptional job last night. We appreciate the hard work you and your folks put in to make the event such a great time for our students. They truly enjoyed themselves.
Maria Gangnam, Maria Gangnam